Virtual Trip

Today is the today to go on a virtual trip, click on the link to see what we have to offer. First decide where you would like to go and make sure you share your experience with us. We want to know: what you got up to, what you enjoyed the most, anything new that you found out and whether or not you would recommend this trip to someone else. 

Share your experience by:

• Commenting on the website, twitter post or in your google classroom
  • Writing a diary entry
  • Drawing a picture
  • Thinking of your own way to share, you can be as creative as you like!

We can’t wait to hear all about your virtual trip, safe travels – Virtual Field Trips for Kids

One thought on “Virtual Trip

• May 17, 2020 at 5:32 pm
    Permalink

Story to Monterey bay aquarium

Today I went to Monterey Bay Aquarium. The first thing I seen was a massive spotty sharks and colourful fish in the kelp forest enclosure and I wondered why the shark wasn’t eating all the colourful fish! After Seeing the shark and fish I decided to go and see some sea otters there was lots of them in the water.There was one ridiculous one trying to eat his feet in the water and it was doing a hamster ball empresson. Soon after I saw the sea otter’s I went and saw the cute little penguins when I saw the penguins they were away to get fed fish . The penguins looked so exited when they saw the zoo keeper with there fish. A bit after I saw the penguins I stopped to get a burger with some chips. It was delicious. After I ate I went and saw the last pet in motererey bay aquarium before I went back home . I went to the Aviary enclosure and saw some long legged,colourful beaked birds . One bird was taking a bath in the dirty pond water . The next bird I saw in the enclosure was sleeping. A while after I saw the birds I went home to bed!

Reply