We create the lightest lbs, lowest profile, and more than strong pop music-upwards campers currently available

With over 3 decades of expertise regarding rv industry, we are going to be right for you whether you are an off-road enthusiast or maybe just an informal weekend-camper.

Happier Campers!

Shortly after finishing my “Whirl Wind” 1300 along with kilometer earliest travel to your Cougar, I have one word to sum up my personal feel. Impress . I must declare that all of the my personal expectations was came across following particular. The one and only thing If only I experienced installed is new Liquid push. Other than that, I would not feel delighted.

Pat & Carolin sent united states the second excerpt just after their travel: I went more some really rough paths and some really steep slopes, that was thus high we feared new aluminium turnbuckles you are going to snap. Yet not, new camper stayed in place for the complete trip and did not even need to have the slight changes! New truck enjoys an effective rocking problem which will be averted having both SuperSprings and you may/otherwise a-sway pub additionally the period of the automobile renders into the sides having a tilt a while tricky, however, fundamentally we can now wade no matter where we want to. I got considered generate an effective camperette in the first place nevertheless now glad we ordered so it rv alternatively.

The All of the Surface Bobcat was an aluminium framed, pop-right up camper one really works perfectly with the less get a hold of-ups such as the Toyota Tacoma. The brand new ATC Bobcat is a straightforward framework. The fresh new rv extends to the rear of the product quality sleep, and you can a while over the edges. The latest cabover is quite a lot of time, which can be essentially the sleep (the only your sleep to your). Given that bed is on a slide, and also you bed lengthwise, you get a highly highest bed, essentially a queen-size. It is rather sweet when you think of how little place it entails inside the activity, and how absolutely nothing place around actually is, lookin on the exterior for the take a trip mode.

Only straight back from Baja, and i also need to inform you, the brand new camper is even over We requested. What you did high, and everyone is actually most content toward fit, find yourself, and style of this new rig.

From the high country of one’s Sierras toward wind-blown beaches of the Central Shore, (two days from twenty-five sugardad.com/ tangles that have gusts in order to thirty-five) brand new Cougar did flawlessly

That quick facts. a person came running into camp one to mid-day claiming his car is stuck from inside the a rinse about one or two miles away. While the everyone else got large rigs than just ours (you to full-proportions with trailer, a couple of difficult-sided travelers), we stowed everything and you may hauled of. Looks like, it actually was a beneficial 4×4 Jeep Grand Cherokee around their axles for the mud. He had been a tiny ashamed as removed out-by a good camper.

To the party after all Surface — First of all, many thanks really for everyone of your own private qualities. I can not recall the last date which i is actually managed while the honestly and you may quite since the while i purchased my personal camper away from you. Your answered each of my issues and you can its caused me on possibilities that i expected, not simply the ones that was in fact obtainable. That sort of ethics is difficult to find. Furthermore great to work well with a lot of men exactly who in fact use the camper and you will know what it takes while making a successful hiking sense.

Today this new rv. Inspire! Whenever I try looking in they I am way more surprised the caliber of design. We learned how to become fussy regarding my dad, who was simply a mechanic and you may an expert drag racing, and you will my sibling, who was a king welder and creator into Aerospace Business. I understand both might possibly be providing me personally higher fives once they were real time to see this rv. My buddies that involved in highest-avoid Roentgen & D and you may exactly who build detail by detail solutions themselves was stunned after they spotted the fresh rv. He’s got Not witnessed a rv oriented similar to this. Thanks, you probably know how to do it right, regarding customer care on finally create. I’d cheerfully show my personal camper to whoever is interested.